Looking ahead... CRES first graders created a mini-time capsule on 2-2-22 that they will open their senior year on 3-3-33.
Remote Learning Days
Upcoming Dates to Note
- Wednesday 2/9/22 - Planned two-hour delay
- Friday 2/18/22 - Preschool Peer Model Registration Deadline
- Monday 2/21/22 - No school for students
YOUTH SOFTBALL REGISTRATIONRegistration forms were sent home for the upcoming youth softball season. Please fill out the forms and return them to the office. Registration deadline is March 1, 2022.Contact Jessie Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
We have PRIDE in the HIVE!
Kindergarten Registration & Screening
Kindergarten Screening will be held on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at Cory-Rawson Elementary School.
The following items will be required that day for registration purposes:
In addition to submitting this form, please sign up for a screening appointment date and time at the link here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48ABAD2EA4FCC61-202223
- Child's Birth Certificate. This must be the certificate issued by the County Health Department. Hospital Record of Birth is not an acceptable document.
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
- Any court documents that pertain to the child. This includes custody paperwork, adoption documents, etc.
- If this is an Open Enrollment registration, the additional Open Enrollment paperwork must also be completed and returned to the Superintendent's office. This registration, along with the Kindergarten Screening, does not guarantee Open Enrollment acceptance.
If you have questions regarding any part of the Kindergarten Registration process, please contact Susan Lambert at email@example.com or by telephone at (419) 963-7017 option 1.
CRHS Students Successful at Solo & Ensemble
Superior (I) Solos: Matthew Bechtol, Class A French Horn; Jacob Egts, Class A flute; Hunter Foust, Class C trumpet; Morgan Huber, Class B trombone; and, Becca Ludwig, Class C clarinet.
Superior (I) Ensembles: Flute trio (Jacob Egts, Hannah Fornof, Jaylin Patterson),
Clarinet Choir (Brock Boehm, Emma Garrison, Becca Ludwig, Raigan Smith, Natalie Waltz, Angela Hohman), Saxophone Quintet (Malia Lee, Hank Walters, Keira Witteman, Evelyn Waltz, McKenna Huber), Trumpet Trio (Hunter Foust, Madi Boehm, Keegan Sammet), Mixed Brass Quartet (Brynn Reese, Matthew Bechtol, Morgan Huber, Dani Mason), Low Brass Quartet (Jenison Davidson, Trevor Hibbard, Haden Johnson, Caleb Goldsberry), Percussion Ensemble (Eric Davis, Carson Skulina, Blake Boehm, Connor Sons, Owen Sammet, Ethan Schimmoeller).
Excellent (II) Ensemble: French Horn Trio (Kennidy Stanfield, Matthew Bechtol, Lily Peterman)